We’re not sure what this guy was, since it’s been a while since we took the pictures, and none of them were much clearer than this one. But I think this one’s awesome anyway. It helps to know that this guy was galloping through the water and up onto the sand, chasing the globs of sea-foam that the wind was whipping right up the beach all the way to the dunes. He was having the time of his life.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets