So, still working on clearing out some space for pictures in the short term, and looking for other arrangements in the longer term.
In the mean time, here are a few upcoming dog-related events and notes in the Bay Area:
- The Ritz in Half Moon Bay recently revised its policies to make dogs feel more welcome. They invited a bunch of local pet bloggers, including yours truly, to a little celebration of the change, so expect some photos from the Ritz in a couple weeks.
- The Dogs of SF has hit a major milestone: our first press pass! Autumn covered the ‘World’s Ugliest Dog’ competition. Wait until you see the pictures! (Not sure when these will get posted, since Autumn will be out of town on music-related business for almost a month starting next week.)
- San Francisco Bark For Life is July 21, raising money for cancer research. Sounds like a good time for a good cause. Check it out! Be a sponsor!
- Also on July 21 (who plans these things, anyway?) is ‘Doggie Style Scavenger Hunt (Bring Your Dog)‘ Quote: In a city where dogs outnumber children it’s a crime there has never been a scavenger hunt directly for dog lovers. Sounds like fun!
- Bay to Barkers is coming up quickly: July 29th! I will be there: will you?
Got any more dog-related events to share? Leave a comment and I’ll add them!
Press pass! Cool!
Thinking of hitting up Bay to Barkers this year, since I remember what a good time you seemed to have last year. I’ll drop a line if I do officially decide to attend!
That’d be awesome. 🙂
Yeah, if you like dogs it’s a hoot.