Well, mom had no idea what Zoey was, but I think she’s a Shiba mix. She’s so foxy and cute! She’s also super-friendly, and very curious. And has a somewhat alarming tendency to run around and around and around anything she happens to be tied up to. No, puppy, no strangling yourself!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I’m positive she’s a Carolina dog AKA the American dingo. Beautiful, rare dogs. I have one too:)
Ooh, you could be right! Are there any pictures of yours online? Post links in a comment!
Looks like my Tesla!
Wow! Aside from Zoey being maybe a little bit fluffier, you are totally right, they could easily be siblings.