Don’t see nearly enough of these pups around. This is the first one on the blog, in fact, although there’s a pretty good chance that Baloo is part vallhund.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
What a lovely dog!
How is Ceili doing – sending good thoughts…
Good idea, I should post a Ceili update today. She’s doing well. Her attitude seems to be improving too. All she wants to do is play but she’s not allowed to play fetch for another couple of weeks. Poor pup.
your dog in picture is a pure bred swedish vallhund….all the way….beautiful….I love these doggies