If you remember anything about ‘To Kill A Mockingbird’, you can probably guess why Boo was named the way he was. (I couldn’t, I read it when I was twelve.) He may well be the second dog I’ve posted who was named after a character from the book, with Atticus as the first. (Or possibly he was named after the Greek philosopher? Who knows.)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Akash on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Christine Cortez on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
September 3, 2012 – Boo Radley
I know it’s been over a year, but if you ever want anymore pictures of Boo, I’ll be glad to send you some. –Susan
I would love some! If you have any online, you could just leave some links in a comment here. Or, if you prefer, you could email them to me: alang dogsofsf.com (with the @ in the obvious place).