First a meta-Pomeranian and now a MUNI-Pomeranian! When will the streak end?
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
My dog of 10 years just passed away and when I saw this picture the other day, I would swear it was him. I rescued him in 2008 in San Jose CA. He was found abandon. He had bald spots but he was the most wonderful dog and I miss him.
I was wondering if you took this picture before 2012 and it could possible be my Zani before he was lost. If not, this dog is his identical twin. But those eyes. How could another dog have those same sweet eyes. I really miss him and randomly (spirit-guided) came across your photo. Thank you for any information you could provide. Best, Cassandra
I am not sure when I took those pictures, but they were posted in September of 2012, so they were taken somewhere between late 2008 and mid-2012. So it could very well be Zani. I do know that they were taken on MUNI, somewhere near the Embarcadero.
Thank you so much for answering. I swear he sent this to me. I was googling black Pomeranian curious if my girl do would show up because she does tricks and this photo was high up on the search. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it. I always wondered what his life was like before I found him. Bless you! I know it’s him. Love & light, Cassandra
You’re more than welcome. And it sounds like you had a wonderful companion, and were a wonderful companion to Zani as well.