I propose a toast: to all the service dogs, waiting patiently for the opportunity to help. If I could summon a tenth as much dedication, I’d be a better person for it.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Amen and I second that toast!
Where can I get that bridge and service dog vest for me service dog?
That’s a tough one. I have met the woman whose dog that is, but only once or twice, and I don’t really know anything about her.
The Standard Poodle is an amazing breed. They are as intelligent and dedicated as they come. We have two Standard Poodles of our own and they have their CGC certificates now. I hope to share their wonderful spirit with others as a therapy team one day.
I love finding stories like this.
Aren’t they? They get a bit of a bum rap as a frou-frou dog, but they’re super-smart and just all around fun dogs.