I took my car to the ‘Auto Spa‘ the other day for a well-deserved interior cleaning (aka ‘dredge the potato chips from under the driver’s seat’). It wasn’t until I got there that I discovered that this was a true ‘Dogs of SF’ establishment: they have a store dog, Nilla the pug. That, and the fact that they did a great job on my car, officially earns them the DoSF seal of approval.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets