Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Tag Archives: Midwest
Dog of the Day: Ears!
Howdy from Amtrak! I’m training from St. Louis up to Chicago today, and am procrastinating from work (which is how I’ll be spending most of the train ride) by posting a picture. I met this pup on the light rail … Continue reading
Posted in Dog of the Day Tagged Chicago, Midwest, Unknown Terrier Leave a comment
Dog of the Day: Mushu the German Shepherd
There ARE dogs in Milwaukee! I ran into a couple just a block from where I’m staying. I got dozens of good pictures of Mushu (6 months old and named after the character from Mulan) but I am so busy … Continue reading
Posted in Dog of the Day Tagged German Shepherd, Midwest, Milwaukee, Puppy, Wisconsin Leave a comment
Dog of the Day: Eebee (Isabel) the Basset Hound
I put in about four miles of walking today, and for a while I thought I was going to run into not a single, solitary pup. Finally, though, and fortunately before it got dark, I did run into Eebee, who … Continue reading
Posted in Dog of the Day Tagged Basset Hound, Midwest, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 2 Comments