Muji is Japanese for ‘uh, something, I’m not sure what, but it’s a Japanese word’. Amazing language, Japanese… such an incredible amount of information can be squeezed into just two syllables!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Lisa on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Sabrina on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Confusing Double Dog Day: Magnet and Velcro the Keeshonds | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Day: Athena and Bandito the Keeshond Sibs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets