Muji is Japanese for ‘uh, something, I’m not sure what, but it’s a Japanese word’. Amazing language, Japanese… such an incredible amount of information can be squeezed into just two syllables!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Autumn on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets