Here’s an oldie-but-goodie: I took this picture in 2006 (wow, is that really six damn years ago now?) when I was visiting the Hyde Street Pier. There was a rowboat sitting on the beach, next to the pier, covered with canvas. And this fine fellow was sunning himself on top of it.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Darrick Austin on Double Dog Day: Golden/Dachshund Mix and West Highland White Terrier
- Caturday Supplement: Adopted Kitten | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Atticus the Border Collie
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dachshund/Papillon (?)
- oscar on Double Dog Day: English Mastiff and Pit Bull (Mix?)
- Romo's Mom on Dog of the Day: Dachshund/Papillon (?)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets