Here’s an oldie-but-goodie: I took this picture in 2006 (wow, is that really six damn years ago now?) when I was visiting the Hyde Street Pier. There was a rowboat sitting on the beach, next to the pier, covered with canvas. And this fine fellow was sunning himself on top of it.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- E.Odum on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets