I took my car to the ‘Auto Spa‘ the other day for a well-deserved interior cleaning (aka ‘dredge the potato chips from under the driver’s seat’). It wasn’t until I got there that I discovered that this was a true ‘Dogs of SF’ establishment: they have a store dog, Nilla the pug. That, and the fact that they did a great job on my car, officially earns them the DoSF seal of approval.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- bryanna gresswell on Dog of the Day: Lizzy the Shetland Sheepdog/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dog of the Day: Nico the Repeat Customer Pembroke Welsh Corgi | The Dogs of San Francisco on CORGI WEEK: The Adventures of Nico and the Spotty Puppy Belly OF DOOOOOM!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
- Jeff Curtis on Dog of the Day: Tai the Pharaoh Hound/Formosan Mountain Dog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets