I took my car to the ‘Auto Spa‘ the other day for a well-deserved interior cleaning (aka ‘dredge the potato chips from under the driver’s seat’). It wasn’t until I got there that I discovered that this was a true ‘Dogs of SF’ establishment: they have a store dog, Nilla the pug. That, and the fact that they did a great job on my car, officially earns them the DoSF seal of approval.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Allison on Dog of the Day: Xavi the German Shepherd/Pit Bull Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Chow Mix
- Dog of the Day: OMG Guess! | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Totally Cannot Handle Willow the Eurasier Puppy
- James Ludwig on Dog of the Day: Chow Mix
- Adam Lang on Double Husk-a-Roonie Devil Dog Day
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets