Autumn and I were out wandering around the Marina and the Fisherman’s Wharf areas today, and we got a couple of surprises. First we ran into the cutest little long-haired miniature dachshund. And when I heard that her name was ‘Chloe’, I thought, ‘Wow, that sounds familiar!’ And sure enough, I found her. She was one of the first dogs I took a picture of, in December of 2009, and was one of the first 50 I posted, in January of 2010. She is just as adorable now (4.5 years old) as she was almost four years ago, I think you’ll agree.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Bailey on Dog of the Day: Buster the Corgi/Lab Mix?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Sunny the Lab/Pit/Bullmastiff(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Seta the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Sandy on Dog of the Day: Seta the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- hazel davis on Dog of the Day: Sunny the Lab/Pit/Bullmastiff(?) Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets