My notes are sparse, but what I think they mean is that Sadie’s folks know she’s an Aussie on one side and a mutt on the other. I do have down that she’s 7, and I’m going to hazard a guess that there’s some dachshund in there.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
2? That muzzle looks very grey for a two year old. Such a sweet face, though ;-}!
Hah! Absolutely right. I swapped ages for her and the other dog I took photos of that day. Corrected!
Hello Adam! We finally got to check your blog! Hope everything is going fine in Indiana! Greetings from the Spanish cyclists currently in Utah. What a great country you live in!
Hah, nice! Utah is a very big state, but all the roads go straight for five hundred kilometers, so you are sure not to get lost.
YAY we are so excited that Sadie is now famous! We are trying to downplay the fame so that she doesn’t get too much of an inflated ego, but all the paparazzi are making it difficult. Thanks for featuring our Sadie girl!
Pssh, she’s too much of a sweetheart to succumb to fame!
Got any more pictures of her online that you’d like to link to here? Feel free to drop ’em in a comment!