I met Baldr the Blue (Australian cattle dog with a tail!) when I was visiting a friend’s office. Baldr did not want me to talk to my friend. Baldr did not want me to go to the bathroom. Baldr did not want me to pay attention to anything but Baldr, because Baldr has an uncanny sense for who can, in fact, be suckered into paying attention to Baldr.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Christine Cortez on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
- Rheta R Loshaw on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Kona the Basenji German Shepherd Mix Puppy
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
I’m famous, you posted about me! These are beautiful photos (who are we kidding, I never take a bad photo) … can my humom mention on my Instagram that you took them and I’m on your webpage?
Tell her to please do! And then tell her that you deserve belly rubs, because you totally do.
By the way, did you notice that you have a brother-in-names? https://dogsofsf.com/archives/19190
I think the two of you would get along GREAT!
I know this sounds so cliche, but my grand-dog is THE most intelligent, THE most handsome beast in all of California. In fact, the greatest pet (bar none except, perhaps, his cousin in The South) that ever lived. ♥️ Apologies to the rest of y’all!
I am afraid I am not able to show too much favoritism, or my blogging license would be revoked. But I will agree that Baldr is a rather grand grand-dog, and a beastie that I would very much like to play with a lot! 😀