Our first full-blooded Hula-Hula Cat Dog! Apparently a rescue dog, but well-enough behaved, and loves everybody. I seem to recall that Hullo needs an enormous amount of exercise, though.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
What a shiny dog, and what a great name!
I see a lot of local dogs with those neat star-shaped tags. They’re strangely hard to find in stores, though…
You see the star-shaped tags because they’re proof of a rabies shot. So, if you want a star get a shot at Marina Pet Hospital. 😉