Sunny wants to know what you’re doin’ for fun on this exciting long weekend!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
do you or did you ever have a dog named scrappy? he is a bull mastiff, german sheppard, and i think pitbull mix.
No idea whether the owners of Sunny did, but I have never seen a dog named scrappy in San Francisco, or posted one on my blog.
I have a pit/lab/bullmastiff mix as well! Mine is 50% pit, 25/25 lab and mastiff. But he’s white with a black eye patch and black spots. He passes for grate dame/Dalmatian mix. It’s so cool to see another dog of similar breed look so different.
Awesome! Any pictures of your pup online? If so, leave some links here in a comment for us!
My dog looks a lot like yours. His name is Hunter Hearst Houndsly and I think he’s mixed with painted or standard American Bulldog.
Hah, I love the name. And that’s entirely possible, especially if he’s a little heavyset.
He was adopted and his papers say Retriever, Labrador mix