I’m actually not sure… mom said Hash was a pit bull/lab mix, but I’m going to have to go with Staffordshire/Lab. Looking at the face, he looks a lot like one, plus he’s sort of squat to be a pit bull/Lab mix. However, he’s just a puppy (4.5 months) so who knows what he’ll grow up to look like.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
You wanna know something that is so funny. My female dog for the longest time I and a lot of others believed she was a Pit lab mix. I came across a Stafforodshire Bull/lab/beagle and this dog looks exactly like my female and I have had nothing but problems with land lords about her being a pit bull and Im so happy now that I now can prove the land lord wrong. I do rescue pits and pits mix. Which is why everyone swears shes a pit cause she looks just like one. 🙂 This dog is so beautiful and I really hope he is in a great place and being loved. I do not like dogs being discriminant at all if people should be then why should dogs?
Hi. I just got a puppy that looks a lot like these guys. He’s 10 weeks. I’d love to learn about your experiences.