Xander’s 3/4 Shiba Inu. The other 1/4? Well, we’re not sure. Either way, he’s cute and his momma loves him like a rock! (For you Paul Simon fans out there.)
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Oh he looks super comfy in those arms! Cute!
I am stumped for the remaining 1/4th. Something with very round, wonder-filled eyes.
I initially thought Chihuahua, but he doesn’t have the cranial bulge… or if he does, it’s almost unnoticeable.
Adam, the reason you can picture him with a tie on because bow ties are cool. We’d be happy to send you a picture of him with his favorite bow tie on.
Also, Xander’s vet recently said that he thinks the other quarter is another a kind of spitz (eg schipperke, samoyed, etc).
That would be totally awesome, I would love to see him in a bow tie.
Interesting coincidence that you ran across this post right now, because I am thinking of featuring Xander on a new tee shirt design. Would you mind terribly? The preliminary design is here if you’d like to see it. (I’ve already changed it a bit, but just to put a frame around it. I’d really like to exchange the beads for dog biscuits, but my photoshop skills just aren’t ‘mad’ enough.)
I don’t mind at all. In fact I’d love to wear one of these t-shirts. If you’d be so kind as to send you your email, I’ll take a few bow tie photos of Xander and send them to you.