I’ve been running into Foxy since the middle of 2010, over in Huntington Park, on Nob Hill. I’ve only taken pictures once, when she was playing with a golden retriever (this was back in my iPhone days, and they didn’t come out so great). And then I ran into her again at Wags and Wine, and I figured, what the heck, I’m taking pictures of everyone else. And dad helped her show off a few tricks, too.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets