I’ve been holding onto Charlie (girl) for around six months now. Why? Because I just had too many good pictures of her. I just couldn’t choose, say, ten. But today I’m watching the Puppy Bowl, and so I have plenty of time for weighty cuteness-related decisions.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Dan on Dog of the Day: Frannie the Shar-Pei/Golden Retriever Mix
- Luisa on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dancer the Golden Retriever/Husky Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
What a darling dog!! She should be a new breed!!
I could get behind this idea.
We could all her a San Francisco cheese retriever, or the greater squirmbutt. Or possibly the kuschelnhund.
i have the same color puppy , lab mix…………. i am thrilled to see someone look alike … 🙂
Aw! Any pictures on-line? Charlie was one of my favorite dogs ever, if you have one that looks like her you are a lucky person!
You are totally right. SO CUTE!