I walked out of work on Thursday just in time to see Barkley being escorted out of the bar downstairs by a bouncer. It seems he’d been causing a ruckus… probably by means of his overwhelming cute-itude.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Yes – were you able to find out if this is a specific beagle colour, or is he unique and darling?
Yup! Apparently ‘blue tricolor’ is one of the approved color variations for AKC-registered beagles. I’ve never run into one before, though, so I guess they’re not too common.