I’m not sure I believe the mix, but the woman who had him seemed quite earnest, so I guess I’ll take her at her word. I must, say, though, that OH MY GOD CUTE!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Christine Cortez on Dog of the Day: Moll the German Shepherd/Finnish Spitz(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
- Rheta R Loshaw on Dog of the Day: Nellie the Labrador Retriever Chow Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Kona the Basenji German Shepherd Mix Puppy
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
That is a seriously precious face! Gotta say, though, I’m seeing no St. B. in there!
Yeah, me neither. Still, you never know… he could grow into it!
Pingback: Dog of the Day: Jax the American Pit Bull Terrier/Labrador Retriever Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco
We used to have a st Bernard pit bull chow mix and I’m sorry to say he looked nothing like that. Ours had a very big head big floppy St Bernard neck and big black spots on his tongue. With huge feet he weighed around 110. His name was Crybaby. Best dog we ever had
Oh please, do you have any pictures? I would love to see what he looked like.
I have one I can let you know his breed I had mine dna tested
Wow, this puppy looks so much like my puppy. I wish I could see what this one looks like all grown up. When I got mine about a month ago, her head was kind of more pit bull shaped, but now her nose is getting a bit longer and her looks are changing a bit away from the pit bull look. I’m so curious to know what she will look like when she’s done growing.
I wish I could see what he looks like all grown up too! Do you have any pictures of your puppy? I’d love to see some from a month ago, and then some from today, and see if I can spot the differences.