Apparently this guy is a barbet, also known as a ‘French water dog’. That’s the second water dog we’ve had in the last week. Then again, I guess that’s appropriate: it’s been a very wet season here in San Francisco.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Look at the compression of the fur on the front legs; I think he did a little puddle-splashing!
Yep, I think you’re right.
Dogs like him always make me think of muppets.