One of those breeds I can never spell. And calling them ‘cheapskate bay retrievers’ is pretty insulting, it turns out.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Yes, I love their coat – soft and swirly – and wonderful highlights of blond and red in the brown.
And of course they’re such sweeties, too. The ones I’ve known have been people-lovers like golden retrievers, but with maybe a little bit less crazy energy.