Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Tag Archives: English Shepherd
Dog of the Day: Canela the English Shepherd
We’ve only seen one English shepherd here before. I know it’s scanty evidence to go on, but I am willing to make a provisional statement that it is an awesome breed.
Posted in Dog of the Day Tagged Bernal Heights, English Shepherd 1 Comment
Dog of the Day: Caylee the English Shepherd
Neither Autumn nor I had ever heard of an English Shepherd before, but we totally fell for this gal as soon as we saw her. Apparently English Shepherds were actually bred in the United States, and are of the same … Continue reading
Posted in Dog of the Day Tagged East Bay, English Shepherd 2 Comments