Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Tag Archives: Nose Shot
Dog of the Day: Winnie the Golden Retriever Puppy
Winnie is a very good girl. Very. She is a five-month-old golden retriever, which is generally a giant bundle of crazy uncontrollable impulses. And yet she played with me and let me pet her and even rub her belly and … Continue reading
Posted in Dog of the Day Tagged Golden Retriever, Nose Shot, Polk Street, Puppy, Russian Hill Leave a comment
Dog of the Day: Ryker the Sixteen Year Old Black And Tan Virginia Foxhound?
No idea what Ryker is named after. I should have asked. But I do know that he’s sixteen whole years old! He is a little bit stiff — and boy, do I know that feeling, given my shoulder bursitis — … Continue reading
Posted in Dog of the Day Tagged Black and Tan Virginia Foxhound, Divisadero, Nose Shot, Pacific Heights Leave a comment
Dog of the Day: Gaudi the Golden Retriever
Gaudi (meaning ‘joy’, age 7, boy) is a great name for a golden retriever.
Posted in Dog of the Day Tagged Chestnut Street, Golden Retriever, Marina, Nose Shot Leave a comment