Just had a, shall we say, poor MUNI experience. The bus I was waiting for was apparently what people were using to get back from getting totally wasted after Outside Lands, so they were so full that they weren’t even stopping. I walked four miles home, and I need to get to bed. So consider this a preview of tomorrow’s awesome dog: Wadi, the 9-month-old saluki puppy.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- box on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
- Beverly Rogers on Dog of the Day: Poor Italian Greyhound
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Marley the English Bulldog Puppy
- Catherine on Dog of the Day: Marley the English Bulldog Puppy
- alexandra on Dog of the Day: Mu Hsu the Sheltie/Pomeranian Mix