‘Doki’ is apparently the sound the heart makes in Japanese. So Doki Doki is pretty much named ‘thumpthump’. Which seems quite appropriate for a beagle with a very active tail.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Lisa on Sunday Swap: Pelagic Cormorant?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Sabrina on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Confusing Double Dog Day: Magnet and Velcro the Keeshonds | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Day: Athena and Bandito the Keeshond Sibs
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets