Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Dan on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Chloe the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
- Adam Lang on FOUND Dog of the Day: Possible Pomeranian and/or Papillon Mix, Found In Russian Hill
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Foxy the German Shepherd/Shiba Inu/Australian Cattle Dog mix (?) and Golden Friend
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Louie the Border Collie Mix
Tag Archives: Shiba Inu
I ran into these two (who I believe were down visiting from Washington) up in the Hyde Street Pier area. Cooper (the bigger of the two) was really, really interested in going swimming, which I guess was a little out … Continue reading
I only ran into Winnie (5 months old) this morning, but I just had to rush her onto the site, because she really is something special. Not only is she one of the cutest puppies I’ve seen in a very … Continue reading
Another dog of Google: Kuma means bear in Japanese, and Kuma is a total teddy bear.
I know I’m being a bit lazy this week with the editing and stuff. I can only plead time constraints. Work has me coming and going this week.
I’ve been running into Foxy since the middle of 2010, over in Huntington Park, on Nob Hill. I’ve only taken pictures once, when she was playing with a golden retriever (this was back in my iPhone days, and they didn’t come … Continue reading
Well, mom had no idea what Zoey was, but I think she’s a Shiba mix. She’s so foxy and cute! She’s also super-friendly, and very curious. And has a somewhat alarming tendency to run around and around and around anything … Continue reading
Xander’s 3/4 Shiba Inu. The other 1/4? Well, we’re not sure. Either way, he’s cute and his momma loves him like a rock! (For you Paul Simon fans out there.)
Pictures in the shade. This is the only one that wasn’t blurry, because the only time Una stopped for long enough for me to get a shot was when I found an itchy spot under her collar. (The black thing … Continue reading
Meet Dodge. Dodge is a Shiba/Chow mix who goes around busting down all the stereotypes of standoffish Asian dogs. And grinning. A lot.
Poor dude got one hell of a haircut.