Due to a somewhat complicated series of events, I’ve recently ended up with about $10 worth of free merchandise a week (with free shipping) from Sears. Since I don’t especially need anything worth $10 or less from Sears, and I can’t save it up (like I said, complicated), I’ve taken to buying dog beds and towels and such and bringing them to the SPCA. Which, in addition to making me feel good, also has the added benefit of giving me the frequent opportunity to take pictures of cute puppies and kittens at their new, improved facility. Thus, a kitten!
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets