Saw this from the street and just had to wander in for some pictures. Dozer (2, male) is the pub dog of the Fireside Lounge in Alameda. Or, at least, that’s what the human in the pictures told me.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Imagine that big dog on your lap while watching TV at home! Coming to work and hanging out sounds like a great life for a dog : )
I know, huh? Tell you what, if I ever end up working in a dog-friendly office, I am going to find a way to get a dog, and that dog is going to jog in in the morning with me and walk home with me in the evening.
That is a dog’s life!
He is spoiled! Takes up half of my King too.
Haha. Y’know what? He’s worth it.
Everyone should be so lucky.