Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Smooth-Coated Collie
- John Richardson on Dog of the Day: Smooth-Coated Collie
- Bailey on Dog of the Day: Buster the Corgi/Lab Mix?
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Sunny the Lab/Pit/Bullmastiff(?) Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Seta the German Shepherd/Husky Mix
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Looks like someone’s auditioning for the next iPod advertisement. (Edit: just noticed Fozzie’s mom corrected me in the comments… he’s not a standard poodle, he’s a mini.)
Someone won the lottery! Lucky dog.
Sorry I missed a day — vacation plus jetlag plus spotty internet access plus travel preparations make for a difficult combination.
Found this pup at an adoption fair.
I hereby vote that this guy is a Lhasa apso.
A little holiday cheer for you. I’ve taken some minor liberties with the timing, but other than that, the story is perfectly true. Happy holidays, and may your coming year be full of puppy noses and glad wags, and empty … Continue reading
A Christmas Eve Aussie for you.
No, I don’t know which is which. I do recall wondering if Satchie was named after Satchmo, a nickname for Louis Armstrong. I don’t see Louis Armstrong as a Sheltie, but this wouldn’t be the first time someone else saw … Continue reading
A playful pup for you today. You’re just in time for her act!