Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Nancy on Sad Dog Day: Rest In Peace, Dasja the Bernese Mountain Dog
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
- Hannah on Dog of the Day: Charlie the Finnish Spitz Mix
- Cloud Galanes-Rosenbaum on Dog of the Day: Xander (Alexander) the Shiba Inu Mix
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Looks like someone’s auditioning for the next iPod advertisement. (Edit: just noticed Fozzie’s mom corrected me in the comments… he’s not a standard poodle, he’s a mini.)
Someone won the lottery! Lucky dog.
Sorry I missed a day — vacation plus jetlag plus spotty internet access plus travel preparations make for a difficult combination.
Found this pup at an adoption fair.
I hereby vote that this guy is a Lhasa apso.
A little holiday cheer for you. I’ve taken some minor liberties with the timing, but other than that, the story is perfectly true. Happy holidays, and may your coming year be full of puppy noses and glad wags, and empty … Continue reading
A Christmas Eve Aussie for you.
No, I don’t know which is which. I do recall wondering if Satchie was named after Satchmo, a nickname for Louis Armstrong. I don’t see Louis Armstrong as a Sheltie, but this wouldn’t be the first time someone else saw … Continue reading
A playful pup for you today. You’re just in time for her act!