Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Mike Witthoft on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Bernie on Dog of the Day: Fooooofly Wiener!
- Brenda Shaw on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Graham on Dog of the Day: Patchwork Miniature Dachshund
- Dog of the Day: Watson the Golden Retriever/Border Collie Mix | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Get Well Soon, Tidus!
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Looks like someone’s auditioning for the next iPod advertisement. (Edit: just noticed Fozzie’s mom corrected me in the comments… he’s not a standard poodle, he’s a mini.)
Someone won the lottery! Lucky dog.
Sorry I missed a day — vacation plus jetlag plus spotty internet access plus travel preparations make for a difficult combination.
Found this pup at an adoption fair.
I hereby vote that this guy is a Lhasa apso.
A little holiday cheer for you. I’ve taken some minor liberties with the timing, but other than that, the story is perfectly true. Happy holidays, and may your coming year be full of puppy noses and glad wags, and empty … Continue reading
A Christmas Eve Aussie for you.
No, I don’t know which is which. I do recall wondering if Satchie was named after Satchmo, a nickname for Louis Armstrong. I don’t see Louis Armstrong as a Sheltie, but this wouldn’t be the first time someone else saw … Continue reading
A playful pup for you today. You’re just in time for her act!