I’ve posted Foxy a couple of times before, most recently here but she’s one of the dogs I run into most often, and she’s a really good sport about it (and so’s her owner). And when I saw her lounging like this, I just had to get a couple of shots.
Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Billy M on Dog of the Day: “Puppy” the 10-year-old Husky/Lab/Samoyed/Aussie/Whaaaatever!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Brenda Cardillo on Dog of the Year: Trucker the German Shepherd/Rottweiler
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Cooper the Border Collie/Flat Coated Retriever Mix
Woofing at Tweeters Since 2012My Tweets
Thanks for all your posts on Foxy! Stumbled across them yesterday, after seeing a different Buzzfeed video anout Shiba behaviors. Googled to see if a Cattle/Shepherd could be mixed with a Shiba and Foxy is indeed a twin of Karl’s in looks, behavior, tails, and jump heights. Thanks for solving my mystery!!
Awesome! It’s a great combo. Any pictures of your pup online? If so, please do post a link or two in a comment here!
Hi, I know this is pretty late but Foxy is most likely a Carolina Dog. I’ve got one too and she shares the telltale “angel wings” — the white marks on her shoulders. Search for it on Google, they’re such a great breed!
Could be! I’ve met one or two of them before, and Foxy does look a fair bit like them. although they did have rear dewclaws, which Foxy doesn’t have.