Visit the DogBlogStore!
- lisa on Dog of the Day: Well-Trained Standard Poodle
- Dog of the Day: Entlebucher Sennenhund | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Zurich the Entlebucher Sennenhund
- Adam Lang on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- heidi on Dog of the NATIONAL PUPPY DAY: Burger the 11-Week-Old Chihuahua/Pit Bull/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Duchess the Diabetes Alert Dog in Training
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Three blocks from my apartment. Kinda pretty at night, although the Oakland lights do spoil the effect somewhat. If Oakland ever has a major power outage (and the Bay Bridge doesn’t) I will totally be out there taking pictures.
A very distinctive miniature dachshund today. I wish my pictures had turned out better, because it’s really hard to see what makes him so unusual: he has the typical marks of a black-with-tan-points dachshund, but he’s red instead of black! … Continue reading
The building next to the one I work in. The reflection is part of AT&T park, across the street.
These two are good friends, but not relatives. In fact, Chase is the product of an overseas adoption (from Korea), and is still a bit skittish. Ironically, this meant that I got better pictures of him, because he was apt … Continue reading
I snatched a few pictures of this guy on my way somewhere. I was having some serious camera trouble, and I didn’t think anything I got was worth posting, so I didn’t even bother to ask the pup’s name and … Continue reading
Autumn and I took a trip out east of San Francisco, and did a little hiking. This is a valley known as ‘Little Yosemite’. Gorgeous.
It must be puppy season, since Autumn and I have seen more in the last two weeks than we have for the previous month or so. This little border collie mix puppy even packs his own treats (and poop bags) … Continue reading
For my birthday, Autumn and I went up to the Marine Mammal Center, in the Marin headlands, just north of SF. They were pretty empty, January and February being their slow season, but there were still five occupants, three of … Continue reading
(That’s ‘Yet Another Macy’s Window Kitty!)