Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Greta the Golden Retriever/Toy Poodle Mix
- Kathleen on Dog of the Day: Greta the Golden Retriever/Toy Poodle Mix
- Dolores Harris on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
- Stephen on Dog of the Day: Jake the St. Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix
Tag Archives: Polk Gulch
A first for us: a full-blooded Finnish spitz! They’re a lot smaller than I expected. I am reliably informed that Chrissie is super-loyal, and almost 11 years old, and that Gus is 8, and is Chrissie’s companion animal. I think … Continue reading
I did a big project last night, so it’s just going to be a light post for you today. I found a couple more pictures of Little Man… or, more specifically, pictures Autumn took of me cuddling Little Man. Also, … Continue reading
Autumn and I stopped by a newish coffee shop in Polk Gulch (aka Polk Street where it goes through the edge of the Tenderloin.) It sits at Polk and Pine, in the space where Polk Street Station used to be, … Continue reading
McTeague’s pub, on Polk Street, has a unique sign.
The one with the soft fluffy tail?