Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Sandy on Dog of the Day: Pepsi the Australian Shepherd Who Stole a Fox’s Tail
- Sandy on Dog of the Day: Watson the Golden Retriever/Border Collie Mix
- Teresa Shoemaker on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Mike Witthoft on Puppy Week, Day 4: Maya the Ridiculous Wiggly Labrador Retriever Puppy
- Bernie on Dog of the Day: Fooooofly Wiener!
Tag Archives: Polk Gulch
A first for us: a full-blooded Finnish spitz! They’re a lot smaller than I expected. I am reliably informed that Chrissie is super-loyal, and almost 11 years old, and that Gus is 8, and is Chrissie’s companion animal. I think … Continue reading
I did a big project last night, so it’s just going to be a light post for you today. I found a couple more pictures of Little Man… or, more specifically, pictures Autumn took of me cuddling Little Man. Also, … Continue reading
Autumn and I stopped by a newish coffee shop in Polk Gulch (aka Polk Street where it goes through the edge of the Tenderloin.) It sits at Polk and Pine, in the space where Polk Street Station used to be, … Continue reading
McTeague’s pub, on Polk Street, has a unique sign.
The one with the soft fluffy tail?