Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Sabrina on Dog of the Day: Zoey the Pom/Chihuahua/Dachshund Mix Puppy
- Confusing Double Dog Day: Magnet and Velcro the Keeshonds | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Day: Athena and Bandito the Keeshond Sibs
- Adam Lang on Double Dog Day: Two Foofly Wieners!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Dodge the Shiba Inu/Chow Mix
Tag Archives: Polk Gulch
A first for us: a full-blooded Finnish spitz! They’re a lot smaller than I expected. I am reliably informed that Chrissie is super-loyal, and almost 11 years old, and that Gus is 8, and is Chrissie’s companion animal. I think … Continue reading
I did a big project last night, so it’s just going to be a light post for you today. I found a couple more pictures of Little Man… or, more specifically, pictures Autumn took of me cuddling Little Man. Also, … Continue reading
Autumn and I stopped by a newish coffee shop in Polk Gulch (aka Polk Street where it goes through the edge of the Tenderloin.) It sits at Polk and Pine, in the space where Polk Street Station used to be, … Continue reading
McTeague’s pub, on Polk Street, has a unique sign.
The one with the soft fluffy tail?