Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Anh on Dog of the Day: Preview Service Puppy
- Darrick Austin on Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume
- Dog of the Day: Pug in a Purple Octopus Costume | The Dogs of San Francisco on Double Dog Thanks-Gav-ing Day: Jemma and Minka the Bernese Mountain Dogs
- Dog of the Day: Dexter the 10-Week-Old Labrador Retriever/Australian Cattle Dog Mix Puppy | The Dogs of San Francisco on Dog of the Day: Oh My God I Have No Idea But I Want One
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Polk Gulch
A first for us: a full-blooded Finnish spitz! They’re a lot smaller than I expected. I am reliably informed that Chrissie is super-loyal, and almost 11 years old, and that Gus is 8, and is Chrissie’s companion animal. I think … Continue reading
I did a big project last night, so it’s just going to be a light post for you today. I found a couple more pictures of Little Man… or, more specifically, pictures Autumn took of me cuddling Little Man. Also, … Continue reading
Autumn and I stopped by a newish coffee shop in Polk Gulch (aka Polk Street where it goes through the edge of the Tenderloin.) It sits at Polk and Pine, in the space where Polk Street Station used to be, … Continue reading
McTeague’s pub, on Polk Street, has a unique sign.
The one with the soft fluffy tail?