Visit the DogBlogStore!
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Xander (Alexander) the Shiba Inu Mix
- Cloud Galanes-Rosenbaum on Dog of the Day: Xander (Alexander) the Shiba Inu Mix
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Ivy the Vizsla Puppy
- Rose Marie on Dog of the Day: Ivy the Vizsla Puppy
- Adam Lang on Dog of the Day: Australian Shepherd and Corgi Mob
Tag Archives: Polk Gulch
A first for us: a full-blooded Finnish spitz! They’re a lot smaller than I expected. I am reliably informed that Chrissie is super-loyal, and almost 11 years old, and that Gus is 8, and is Chrissie’s companion animal. I think … Continue reading
I did a big project last night, so it’s just going to be a light post for you today. I found a couple more pictures of Little Man… or, more specifically, pictures Autumn took of me cuddling Little Man. Also, … Continue reading
Autumn and I stopped by a newish coffee shop in Polk Gulch (aka Polk Street where it goes through the edge of the Tenderloin.) It sits at Polk and Pine, in the space where Polk Street Station used to be, … Continue reading
McTeague’s pub, on Polk Street, has a unique sign.
The one with the soft fluffy tail?